Monday 15 September 2014

Sober for October?

Okay, admittedly I suck at blogging. I have been so busy lately and I feel like I have lost my 'blogging mojo'.

I think my blog is messy and unorganised and I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this? Please guys, any tips on how to tidy up my blog would be greatly appreciated.

I may even start the whole blog all over again…

But anyway, down to business.



I have signed up to sober october and would like to ask all you lovely people to make a kind donation to support me and also to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.

My main motivation behind signing up is that I need to save a little money and want to feel a little healthier. So I thought, why not help out a great cause along the way?

If you want to donate, you can do that here:



All donations are greatly appreciated, large or small!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment